Survenet Integrated (S.I) , who believes in the significance of client satisfaction, quality-based management and a culture of progressive development within the company, for a sustainable success in the telecommunication sector, bases its quality policy on the following values:
- To provide the most appropriate solutions to Clients, through assessment of their needs and demands, and consultation, with S.I’s experience and expertise in project financing
- To conform to every valid standard within the context of project at the maximum level; contract agreement conditions, country’s legal arrangements/laws, other compulsory standards and to all ethical rules
- To be a sector leader in utilization of modern and valid techniques, material and management systems, and to maintain the sustainable development in every area
- Efficient and effective management of company human resources that helps the realization of projects in advance of set deadlines, conforming to every quality standard prescribed.
- To transfer successively company corporate culture and values to its employees.
- To run an excellent info-sharing management system and communication link among client, construction site and headquarter offices.
- To prioritize and value the most valuable asset of S.I, company employees, and to contribute to their technical and self development through company’s continuous learning environment, and to provide social securities
To create permanent relations with subcontractors, suppliers and project partners based on good intentions and trust, and accordingly to contribute also to their progress.